"We’re fine people. We do fine. We’re fine."
What is fine? Fine doesn't mean "Okay" "Not bad" & all that shit. Fine is a word that substitutes "No I'm not, fuck off" "No I'm not, I don't want to explain myself" Fine is a word to use when people ask you, "How are you? 'Oh I'm fine' " It's a word that you can use to not look rude, or to end a conversation because you really don't know what to say after that. If the word "fine" wasn't used, my response would be "How are you? 'Oh I'm fucking shitty as fuck. I don't feel like fucking talking to you so back off." Now that's just plain rude... I can't say I'm doing great or else I'll be lying to you. I am fine.
Fucked Up
Insecure
Neurotic
(&) Emotional
Current Obsession;
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Collectors

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment