Stayed home & planning to stay home for the rest of the week & next week. So no sadies for me, no wing nights with the friends. Taking this short "lock down" as an advantage so I could get my head straight. I've been in this small cluster of thoughts which led me to feel so lost. I need to straighten things out & find a fucking hobby... Other than that, nobody made me feel the way how I feel right now. It's my fault for leading myself in this direction.... again. I need a goal. I need something to aim for. Because right now, I have no fucking idea what I am doing with my life.
I really need to update my music play list... >>>>>
Your name is forever, planted in my brain.
Damnit, I'm insane.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Collectors

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment