Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today is worth blogging.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN DO & SUSAN NGUYEN! :'))))

School is a jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Checked in auto & Andy picked me up. Went to the mall to do some shopping but failed. Went to tacobell to grab some grub. Then headed out to Janise's & waited till she got home while Andy & I were eating ..... in front of her house hehe. Hung out with her & her sister, Jackie for a bit. Went to tasteas & then back to her house. Went to Pavilions to buy some fudge brownie shit. I ended up buying a cantaloupe for Vivian's birthday.. HEHEHEHE Went to Party city to buy balloons for Vivian. Dropped Janise back at her house & headed out to Vivian's. She ended up not being home.... So we went to her aunt's house instead. Surprised her with the cantaloupe :o) & the balloons. Headed out to 2000 to shoot some pool & then Andy took me home. I'm starting to like Thursdays. Get to go out without anybody knowing where I am for awhile. I just love it : )


On repeat

No comments: