Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today was very interesting haha. Winged it the whole day with Andy. Nice way to end Winter break. He came over around 2 I think & I got ready & left the house around 3. Went to this sushi place with him to meet up with his girl & his girl's friend. But stuff happened & we bounced to Vivian Do's house. Hung out there & the 3 of us went to the Orange Circle in Orange. Dropped VDo back home & headed out to Cindy's place. Hung out there, talked & caught up. Went to Trang's house to kick it with her & Katelyn. Went to the HL for awhile & dropped them back at home & he took me home. Got home & went to Walgreens with my mom. Oh my, we had a really deep conversation that made me burst into tears.... She told me to stop but I couldn't. She means so much to me & I don't know what to do without her. I won't let you down, not even for a second mom. I promise.

The only picture I found on New years eve/New years. @ Vinh Ky 2 for some pho at 3am
Via tinangyn's BB

I don't remember taking this.. but we cute, kinda..

No comments: