First day back to school. I was dying.. I was running on a 2hour sleep... So bad!! My eyes were tearing up in 1st period today cause my eyes were burning since I wasn't used to the light D; Well today went by pretty quick. Andy picked me up after school & we headed out to Knott's to fill out job applications. Went to Westminster Mall after, visited Susan at work & roamed around to see if anybody was hiring. It was a no go... His girl met us up at the mall & we walked around & went to In n Out after. Then he dropped me off home. Got home, stayed up for about 30 minutes and napped for about 4 hours... I guess I'm staying up tonight again...
I really like her voice!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Collectors

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment