Thursday, December 31, 2009

Didn't sleep till 8am yesterday cause I stayed up watching the 1st season of Glee.. So interesting haha. Thanks Janise.. Got me hooked onto the show now. Tina & her older nieces came over around 3am and kicked it till 4amish. Woke up around 2-3pm. Matt, Phuonger & Kathy came over and we headed out to Vivian Tran's house, picked her up and went to go shoot pool/play ping pong. Went to the Regency Theater to watch Where the Wild things are. Not as great as I expected it to be. I'll give it a 6/10. Dropped everybody off & me & Matt ate 2 bowls of Pho that my mama made. Now it's 3am & we're watching Chris Rock stand up on Comedy Central.. Bored as hell!

ONCE MY BABY COMES IN THE MAIL, I WILL NAME YOU SCARLETT. ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE SCARLETT JOHANSSON.
SO IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE<3
& I love the name Scarlett : )

How could I be such a fool? God I'm stupid as fuck.
"I want you to want me."

This song explains a lot
"They said, don't waste my time, I continue to do it"

No comments: