Today was absolutely amazing! : )
I slept pretty early last night! Around 3 I think...
Well woke up around 1 I think because Andy came over and woke me up. Told me to get ready because he was going to take me on an adventure. Got ready & he took me to Guppies in Irvine! : ) First time there!! After we went to Irvine Spectrum. Yeah, it brought back the memory of the car accident back in September : ( Well we roamed around the area and ended up watching Avatar in 3D. I LOVE IT!!!! : ) Went back to the OC and ate left overs at my house. Matt, Phuonger & Angela came over & we all went to go eat Pho Vinh KY II. Andy left & we went to Tasteas. Good day :')
btw, YOU CONFUSE ME : ((((
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Collectors

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment