Monday, February 8, 2010

This weekend was a mad roller coaster.
Friday; Andy picked me up from school & picked up Vivian to run errands before she went to Winter Formal. Went to Pick Up Stix for the first time. Dropped Vivian off, picked up Trang. Headed out to Corona Del Mar while it was raining... Walked on the beach then went to Fashion Island to walk around. Went to Bella Terra to say wsup to Vannie & Kristina. Andy dropped me off home around 6. Matt came over, picked up Tina & Brian. Headed out to RF for Michael's birthday! Chill night except the feeling of being crossfaded.... Ugh, oh well.

Saturday; Happy birthday mommy! I guess a lot of people decided to come over... Andy, Twinkie, Richard, Vivian, Trang, Brian, Kayla & Paul came over to kick it. All of us ended up playing pool @ 2000 for like a good hour. Headed out to In n Out to get some grub. Went back to my house & decided to go to Signal Hill. I drove all day... Kayla was too scared to drive on the freeway... Tim came by when I was up in Signal Hill & yeah. Decided to go to the Pike in LBC for a bit to get some grub @ island's & then headed out to Phuonger's house. Everybody splitted up from there. Kayla, Brian, Vivian & Paul ended up in Kayla's car. Bought cupcakes for my mom & dropped off Viv/Paul off back at her house. We came back to my house & Matt came over. So from here, everything goes downhill. So Matt, Kayla, Brian & I were hanging out in my room & we heard a really loud noise. Like sounded like something heavy has dropped. But then I heard my little sister crying. I opened my door to see what had happened & I see my 2nd older sister, Phuong (20yrs) sitting on the bed. I yell out "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" My little sister, Jenny said "She grabbed my hair and yanked it to the floor." I yell out "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS PHUONG. DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE? I DON'T EVEN FUCKING HIT HER. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!" My dad comes barging upstairs with my mom following him. He starts yelling at me for fucking defending my little sister (which is his pride and fucking joy). I told him to shut the fuck up & he said "SHUT UP YOU STUPID CHILD" in viet. I yelled out fuck you to him & he said "YOU SAY FUCK YOU TO ME? YOU STUPID CHILD" I told him to stfu again & he hit me. I pushed him against the cabinets & hit him back. The cabinet's doors are now broken. I told him to hit me again. Instead he threatened Matt, Brian & Kayla that he was going to call the cops if they didn't leave. I said, "FUCK YOU. THIS AIN'T YOUR HOUSE. YOU DON'T PROVIDE SHIT FOR THIS FUCKING FAMILY SO FUCKING LEAVE YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Matt, Brian, Kayla & I went outside so I could chill off. My mom got mad at me for yelling. She hates it so much when I do because I seriously don't know how to fucking handle it. I apologized & my dad left. I told my eldest sister about what happened & she flipped out. She rushed home right before Phuong walked out the door. She yelled at her so much & Phuong just stood there with a blank face. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME PHUONG? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?? GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE. GRAB YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE. MOM GAVE YOU A CHANCE & YOU FUCKED UP. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE AGAIN. GET THE FUCK OUT." Those words repeat in my head every time my mind comes across that night. Phuong, you fucked up hard. She left & haven't seen her since. Top of that, it was my mom's birthday. She didn't want to talk about it so we carried on & I gave her the cupcakes I got for her. She loved it. Tina/Angel/Katelyn/Phuonger ended up coming over & Kayla had to go home. All of us ended up having a sesh w/ 5 greens. Pretty crazy but it was chill. Matt/Phuonger left & the rest slept over.

Sunday; SUPERBOWL!!! SAINTS>COLTS. I was in a room filled with Colts fans... BUT WHO WON HUH?! SAINTS FTW. Now Michelle Sneaky owes me a dinner @ boiling crab : ) Woke up around 830am & Tina/Angel/Katelyn left around 1030am. Kayla came over around 1230pm & we headed out to lip sync practice with Brian around 2ish. Stayed till 3. Went on a Volcano Tea run. Went to Brian's house so he could clean up. Went to Kayla's after for a superbowl party. Hung out with Andy/Twinkie/Michelle/Viv/Brian/Kayla/Matt/Hung & stuff. Went to Viv's house to karaoke! Pretty fun. Kayla/Brian/Matt headed back to my house to kick it. & then Tina/Angel came by to kick it too. Now they're all gone. Gahhhh. Long weekend. Oh & I got really sick : (

No comments: