I feel a lot better than before. I don't know how this happened, but I hope it keeps happening. Less thoughts, less confusion. Maybe now I could stop wasting my time & actually use it on something more bigger. Built up a wall around myself & it feels great. Baby, I'm fucking invincible.
Dear Andy,
You know how much I fucking love you right? I really hate to see you in this state of mind. You're never this way. I hate how you're feeling right now. Just leave your head up for me as long as you can until you're feeling better. We both, are going through a rough time. We both, had high & great intentions. Which led to you know what. I know this is hard but I know you're a strong boy : ) You're my strong boy. Put a smile on your face & we'll get through this, together since day 111,408 <3
Just for you;
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Collectors

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment