I hate finals!
Well not really... I just don't like doing tests. I've been having those small urges again. Why? Just for kicks. Life is boring. I need some excitement into my life. I want something NEW. The "OC LIFE" is boring as fuck but I can't imagine myself being somewhere else. I don't really have much to say now. Everything is alright I guess. Irene came over earlier, I haven't seen her in ages! Well we hung out at my place & just caught up with everything. It was nice. We saw a raccoon in my neighborhood & decided to chase after it... hehe. I have no legit plans this weekend! Gonna wing again. 3 day weekend for the next 3 weeks ftw : )
Currently listening to:
Ever since I started talking to you, you got the other off my mind. Too many teasies out there. Let's see if I'll do anything about. Most likely not. I think I'm more in the friend zone. But it's all chillllll.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Collectors

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment