It finally feels like summer. I love my friends, I love these random adventures, I love how I made a pretty close bond to some people who I didn't expect. Expect the unexpected :) My life feels like it's going up hill right now. I'm smiling right & it feels great. Knowing I have so many people behind me gives me that extra boost to wake up in the morning & do something with my life. I fucking love summer. Make plans with me even if it's a day in at home. We could make the best of it by having a movie night, or just by having a straight up legit talk. I just want to make the best out of this summer & spend it right.
I'm chasing you.
This song has been stuck in my head
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Collectors

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment