Yesterday, went to go see Miike Snow live @ The Fox Pomona. BEST SHOW I'VE EVER ATTENDED. God I love them.... They're great live, I loved every minute. Killed it when they played plastic jungle. FUCKING KILLED IT. Animal was sick too. I wanted to go to weenie roast today but too bad they were sold it :( Sick line up.
Went to Venice today instead for Hella Flush with Andy/Tracey/Johnny. Pretty sick cars but got over it after 15 minutes. Ran into a few friends then bounced to 5 Guys in Cerritos. Once again, got me satisfied. Went to Cerritos mall after that & then back to Tracey's around 2. Split up from there & went to Kevin's house to make some plans. Ate at my mama's work & went to BT to go to Barnes & Noble. Epic iSpy game... Picked up Caroline, went to the beach. Ran into Diana's Possy. Drove around town. Met up with Phuonger/Minh. Bounced to Vivian Do's. Hung out there for a while & now I'm home. Minh's k'od on my couch in my room while Phuonger/Kevin be sleeping on my bed : )
Some flixxx from the weekend (lazy to put up vegas pictures) :
I love how they spelled Miike Snow with 1 "i"

Hot & sweaty. Sore feet, lost of hearing. So worth it.

Hella Flush

I just had to post this one up. My photography is beautiful ;)

Too lazy to post up more pictures hehehe
The Collectors

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment