Thursday - Andy picked me up at school & had lunch @ ikea. Went to seal beach, walked on the sand and such. Went to my old middle school & visited old teachers. Went to Bolsa.... don't know why we did, but we did.. HAHA. He then dropped me off home. Got some bad news when I got home. God damnit..
Today - Brought z guitar to scoos. Had a jam session in English & photo! Mucho fun. Fail serenading to Kelly though.. Kevin picked me up after school & went to Garden Grove high to pick up his cousin. Met up with Andy/Viviando @ boiling crab. Haven't been there in months! Dropped off Kevin's cousin & headed out to the bank. Went to FVHS for their talent show. (EPIC ADVENTURE WITH KEVIN..... SUPER EPIC FAIL) HAHAHAHA. Met up with Andy there, again. Jammed out in the parking lot. Kevin wanted to figure out if I could fit in his trunk ... and I did then slammed the trunk & left me in there. They drove around & it was painful... so many speed bumps & sharp turns. I was so motion sick : ( Watched the talent show & Janise's friend's band won first place. OH & I SAW MY CUZZO I HAVEN'T SEEN IN 5 YEARS! WOOOOO &I SAW KRIS MARK TODAY! Then Kevin let me drive home :o) HEHEHEHE Got a fortune cookie today and my fortune cookie told me I'm going to have a great weekend. It feels great so far : ) Excited for tomorrow!
Oh Kris Mark : )
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Collectors

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment