Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday - Stayed home & napped. Andy came over & brought food over from Guppies. He left around 9pm. Matt came over at 11pm & we talked for a bit. My mama bought me a flip ultra HD<33 I love you <3333 : ))) Tina Nguyen came over around 1am. Had a trio night. Went to Denny's around 5am & had a hookah session at 7am... hehe. They left around 8am.

Yesterday - Andy came over with Little Caesar's pizza. Had a movie day. Well I K'OD... hehe. Went to Starbucks after & picked up Brian Pham & Tommy. Went to go see Janise (thanks for the pen!) Drove around. S/O. Got home & watched some more movies with Andy & I fell asleep so early....

Oh so my mom got a dog. His name is Bomi. He's ugly but keeps me company : )

No comments: