Thursday, January 14, 2010

MOLAS.
My baby Scarlett came in on Monday! She's so lonely in my room right now : ( I don't know when I will be able to use her! Well who knowsss. This week is going by pretty quick. A lot of shit happened. It was filled with many expectations. But then reality hit me. I don't really get why my hopes are still up. Mucho up & downs. Oh well, shit happens eh? Other than that, I guess I've been okay.

FORM SPRINGGGG;
Q: don't you think michelle sneaky is the cutest person in the whole entire world?! i mean, she's the greatest person alive!
A: Eh, she's alright. HAHAHA just kidding, I love her! :') She's there when I need her. & I'm there for her when she needs me the most. No matter how many days, weeks, months we haven't been talking, we still start off where we left off :')

Q: who do you like?
A: That person knows.

No comments: